Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What The Freak?!?!

I just have to put this up to vent. I found out that my ex is now engaged to someone else! We just broke up month ago. I'm reminded that I was nothing to him and anyone can take my place. It was a relief to finally be out of the relationship, but a little part of me is still sad.

Is it odd that I've not even thought of dating anyone else yet? My thought is that God has a better plan for my life and the right man is out there.... I just need him to look for me for a bit.

It's obvious that I work night shift, seeing it's almost 3 AM. I'm getting a little sleepy now, so off to bed.

2 comments:

S'mee said...

O.k. I am EXTREMELY glad that you are no longer this person's intended, e-freaking-gads. And to be honest, what is his new darling thinking? Good luck to both of them.

It's o.k. to feel sad, you had the more 'real' feelings, however you made the mature decision to think it through. Good on you.

You are correct, God does have a better plan for you, and it does not involve a man who will marry you after just three weeks. That is a huge red flag.

hang in there.

Red said...

Thanks s'mee