Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Annual Celebration

Yesterday was the 23th annual celebration of my mothers willingness to bring another life into the world. Yes, yesterday was my birthday. It was a fun day, Ebster and I went to Knotts Berry farm, and then down to the beach. On are way back home we made a stop at Ripleys believe it or not. We saw a lot of many different and important things such as a the last supper on toast.

And this lamb born with two heads:


I didn't take these pictures I wish I had brought a camera, there were so many interesting facts.

2 comments:

S'mee said...

ACK! I totally biffed this one! Happy belated Birthday Kid! It sounds like oyu guys had a great time! Whoohoo!

Red said...

it was a lot of fun... it's one of the few times i wish i had brought a camera. there were some pretty crazy things.