Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh The Pain!

I had a run-in with the ground, at about 40 mph yesterday, and I'm feeling it today. It took me about 10 tries before I actually made it out of bed today. I never noticed how much I use my elbows to get up out of bed. Or that my hips really have to bend that far to sit down. Trying to get dressed that was another obstacle. Anyways today has been a very uneventful day; I've been laying around the house today goofing around on the internet. I'll recover fine, the only serious damage was to my ego. :-)


They say laugher is the best medicine so here ya go:





Did you hear the one about the woman who begged her husband to take her somewhere expensive for a change? He drove her to the corner gas station.

4 comments:

S'mee said...

first off, cute joke. Now -you got sum splanin to do Lucy! How did you hit the ground at 40mph? YIKES!

Red said...

hahahaha.... I was driving somewhere I wasn't supposed to be (out in the desert). Then I hit some really soft sand and kinda just spun outta control. I woke up and I was laying on the ground and everything hurt. Btw this was on my street bike.

Red said...

Yikes is exactly what it was! :-)

S'mee said...

..."when I woke up..." wha? Holy schmoley!