Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

So had a few up's and downs the last few months which lead to a very hard and difficult breakup with D2. Yes I am again single. But in my heart it is a relief and I know it was the right thing to do. I learned a lot which I will use to make sure I don't repeat history. That said on with the blog....

Someone on facebook sent this to me on my "fun wall" and I thought it was great.

I believe in karma; seriously what you give is what you get. If you are dishonest and hurtful it comes back to bite you. If you're loving and kind you will find the loving and kind people in the world. One might ask what changed between the beginning of the video and the end?
His perspective. So did ya get it... "Get Service".

4 comments:

S'mee said...

glad your back! super video, love it.

Red said...

Thanks for reading! It's nice to be back :-)

Megan said...

Welcome Back! It seems like FOREVER since I've seen you. . .

And be CAREFUL on your new ride!

Red said...

Yes it has been awhile... I think I saw you a few weeks back really quick at my parents house. Anywho, take care of yourself.