Saturday, January 26, 2008

What Does It Mean?!?!?

Someone I know took this quiz, and I thought it be fun to try. But I think it's broken, or I answered the questions wrong! Go take it and tell me what you get.










You fit in with:
Agnosticism



0% scientific.
0% reason-oriented.


Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Agnostic. You are fairly ambivalent towards any religion or spiritual connection. You lead a very busy life and find that religion and spirituality are unnecessary to your life.

Take This Quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



I found this quiz entertaining! And for the record I do believe in God and I think I have a pretty good relationship with Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee...I don't know, this test says I'm a buddist. Am I? I really don't like it because It asks questions that are either one way or the other, no gray areas. But in life, belief, and spirituality there are ALWAYS grey areas. It's not a fair test and doesn't give you an idea for "the bigger picture"
E.B.