Friday, January 4, 2008

Just Another Day

This last week has been a little bit sad, my roommate moved out."B" is a great guy, he was cool to have around. It was nice to have a man around it gets a little scary around here without him. And it makes it really lonely around my apartment. I study for the boards, rode my bike in the freezing cold, watched DVDs, heck I even went to a Catholic mass this morning at a church near my house because I was SO bored! I can't wait until I start working full-time.

On the bright side, I heard about this 5/10k run that the town I live in puts on in a few months I want to run in it. I'm going to start attempting to get in shape for it. Also the park and rec department offers dance classes so after I get done with boards I will start taking that. I was surprised that my town offers so much to do and it's inexpensive. And my younger brother is likely going snowboarding this weekend and I'm looking forward to going with him.

So I may complain a little, but life really is good. I have everything I need. And a lot more that I don't!

No comments: