Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very Scary Christmas

Well first off.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It's been an eventful day. I got back from the far away land Friday night and then went as planned to my parents house to have a very nice holiday weekend together. It was much fun. We went on a road trip together over the weekend and I got to spend time with my brother and sisters who I've not been able to see as much. My younger brother during are trip taught all us girls a card game called War. The game is interesting because it was so brainless but still was fun. When we finally reached are destination we all kinda camped out on the floor with sleeping bags and pillows. Imagine 10 people, sleeping bags all over the place, playing war until the late hours of night; it was such a wonderful event.

After all our "normal" Christmas activities my sister E and I went to see a movie. I had seen this amazing trailer for a movie called "I Am Legion", it sound like such a good action adventure. We bought our tickets and went into the theater not many people we watching this movie which we thought was cool because we got good seats. This movie turned out to be the worsted movie of 2007 and I give it two thumbs down. The movie was about a man who was the last survivor after a virus turns people to some sort of weird animal that kills people. It was a very, very scary movie (to me). Some of you know how much I HATE scary movies. It was the first movie that I actually wanted to walk out on because it was so extremely scary. There was a family with a little boy (around 8) watching the movie and at one point he was crying because of the movie. I wanted to join him! By the way is parents finally took him out of the movie. When the movie ended and it left you feeling really in the dumps. Walking out to my car I couldn't help but look around the parking lot for any scary things.

So the moral of the story even if the trailer looks really good, double check to make sure it is really good. :-)

1 comment:

S'mee said...

welcome home! Santa left you a little something over here in the 'hood. Glad you had a good time with the family. Sorry about that movie, I heard it was SCARY FREAKING MOVIE of the century. So yeah, sorry 'bout that.