Friday, December 14, 2007

Graduation

Graduation was wonderful, to say the least! It seemed to go by so fast. I got two, count 'em TWO bouquets of flowers. They are so beautiful. They are in the center of my table and I keep looking at them. Thanks to everyone that came. After the ceremony I hung around and took pictures with family and friends. And then I took my limo over to Roadhouse for dinner. It was so much fun, we had a blast in the limo. After dinner we dropped a few people back off at there cars and the rest of us drove around the rest of the night just goofing off and having fun.

The following morning came so earlier, I don't know if you can really call it the following I had only slept for about 3 hours when it "was time to get up, we are going to disneyland!". The early wake up call was from my little sister. So with my family we went down to disneyland and played around some more. I got a annual pass, so I will be going more this year... yay! One of the best parts was hearing the piano man play Christmas songs while we were sitting outside drinking hot cocoa.

Yesterday evening two of my sisters and I went to the crystal cathedral and saw the glory of Christmas. It was a great show, if you have time go see it. By the way Thursdays are discount days. The show had really animals, amazing flying angles, and great music. My only complaint was that our seats had a bad view of the left side of the stage. So try to NOT get seats on the left side of the church. We got back to our motel room again kinda late and this morning we again got up too early and went to disneyland "really quick" to ride a few rides and came home. I love spending time with my family. And the getting up earlier and staying up late makes for a lot of fun memories (and grumpy little girls!) :-)

Now tonight I was planning on going to bed and getting a good nights sleep but I was just invited to go party with some friends, but the party does not start till 10pm! Man, this is going to be another late night...fun...but still late!


No comments: