Friday, December 7, 2007

job(s)

So today I had another job interview, although I've already chosen the place I want to work I didn't want to close any doors. The interview went go I was asked question regarding what my thoughts about the organization #1 were, how I would handle situations pertaining to what would be my job, and what I thought were my strengths/weaknesses and the organizations strengths. Over all the interview went good, I actually have worked with everyone of the people that were performing the interview at some point during my career so that was kinda cool. I was told that someone would call me by next week to inform me if I did or didn't the job. Personally at one point this job was my first choice because 1) it's near where I live, 2) It's the highest paying in the area, and 3) I've worked there before so I'm comfortable with the environment. But I was actually hired at another organization #2 earlier this week and I'm going at 3pm today to do a follow up visit and do some paperwork. If organization #1 hires me I'm not 100% what I will do. I had a "feeling" that organization #2 was where I should be... who knows! Maybe I'll just work both of them, JK. If I get the dream job, I will most likely turn down org#2. But it is possible that org #2 will make it worth my while to work for them.... man, it's a little bit of a game!

2 comments:

S'mee said...

I'm curious where #1 is, and if you'd have to move. Either way good luck on getting the one that best suits you.

Red said...

#1 is the one right by my apartment