Monday, April 29, 2013

Party Time!

Btw I thought I posted this last night! Opps  :-)

I drove back from Irvine today. on my way back as I was at the 57 freeway going to Diamond Bar area I saw a deer right off the side of the freeway. Who knew California Even had deer!?!

I got home just in time to go to M's lesson in relief society. her lesson was from a talk by Neil Anderson from the last October Central Conference. It was about having faith even during our trials.

afterwards we went to the singles Ward and went to the Sunday School class there. the lesson there was on the law of consecration. M brought up an interesting thought about the law of consecration her feelings about it. She feels it is the same as communism. However I think it important thought she missed was in the law of consecration is everybody's equal and everybody get the same amount. And its all out of brotherly love.

Tomorrow is my birthday. We had a little party at mom and dads. We ate cake and ice cream. And had lasagna for dinner. My parents got me wheat and some neat tshirts! Its hard getting older and feeling like I've missed something important. But I have hope God is in control and if I keep turning to him it will work out.

No comments: