Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HI!

It's been a busy last couple days, I go back to work tonight, so not much will be happening for the next three days. I think I'm coming down with the flu (body aches, sore throat...) great! And it's at the start of my work week. Anyone have a special formula that will make me better?!?!

I got the key to the house, and the carpet people came yesterday and measured. They should call either today or tomorrow to come put it in. Once it's in I'll move in. I'm hoping the carpeting to be put in before Thursday so I can rent a u-haul on Friday morning after work to move everything over.

My poor abused body is so tired right now, I'm off to make some soup and go back to bed.

2 comments:

Ebster The Mormonhippie said...

I'm started feeling that way yesteday, I was like, "man, I used up my sick days during finals week" and im glad i did or else i probably would have failed my class. but I sure would hate to go to work feeling unwell.

S'mee said...

ugh. we've had all kinds of bad mojo in our neck of the woods this week as well, um also. no such thing as well here.

I am still so excited for you and the house. Hopefully thinking about your new digs will help get you through the hard week ahead.