Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Too Much Stress

The last few days (more like weeks) it seems that life has somehow become more complicated. Many different problems are happening to family members and friends. And I have a lot on my mind right now. I feel like I'm in so deep. I just keep telling myself to stop looking at th big picture right now and focus/fix just whats in front of me. When I look at all thats happening I become overwhelmed.

Today when I thought my stress level could not get any higher and that I my heart was just going to "explode" I took a walk to the corner market; it's a nice walk (with sidewalks!). Once I got there I treated myself some flavored water and headed back home. The walk was great for a few minutes I was able to just forget (more like just put aside) everything happening and do something which is constructive. Instead of just sitting at home stressing.

As I was getting ready for bed I was reminded of everything happening and could not even relax. Needless to say my apartment is sure getting detailed!

Well I can't fix anything else tonight and I'm tired so off to bed. (Nice deep cleansing breath).

Good night :-)

No comments: