Saturday, May 24, 2008

My First Day Off!!

This morning I got off work and it's my Friday. I have a few things I need to do (go to the bank, clean house ect) and then there are a few things i'd like to do.

I've found that probably the greatest day off the week is Saturday it's the day I'm most likely going to be able to spend with family/friends. It's also the day to find some amazing yard sales! This morning the weather is a little bit nasty looking so I don't think I'll find a lot of sales, but I'll for sure be going out to visit my parents and sisters.

A part of me is so tired but I only get three days off and then I have to go back for three more; it just doesn't make since to spend one of my precious days off sleeping. But maybe I can convince my little sister to take a nap this afternoon!

Anywho the plans for the house are coming along very well. I got paint a few days back. Super fun because I got it on sale/extremely cheap.

Ok kids thats all for now. Remember to make good choices! :-)

No comments: