Thursday, November 29, 2007

Breaking news!!

Oh! the big news of the day... I'm officially done with nursing school! Had my predictor test today and I pass and that means I'm done with school. In January or February I can take the NCLEX. Graduation is 12/12/07-- 6:30pm at HDC

Oh! I found this video on you tube and I love it:
I helps me to remember the real reason of Christmas... more to come on this later :-)



Oh! Do you see a theme with this?!!? I got a Christmas tree today and I decorated it I will post some pictures of it soon :-)


One more thing, today is my little sister's birthday-- she turned 19! I can't believe that she's all grown up with a job and stuff, I keep thinking of her as my annoying little sister who is only there to slow me down when I'm going for bike rides... now it's me trying to keep up with her as we going hiking or hanging out! Happy Birthday #6! IYQ ;-)






No comments: