Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
Not really-- it was 5am and I was getting ready for another day at the office

2. When was the last time you met someone new?
Everyday... thats part of my "job"

3. What is irritating you right now?
that I'm always alone when I come home :-(

4. When did you last eat pasta?
no idea

5. Who is the last person you held hands with?
My patient today

6. How many text messages are in your inbox?
22

7. What's the furthest distance you've gone in the past 3 days?
About 10 miles

8. What does the sixth message in your inbox say?
This is totally random.... "Hey there whats up? How're you?"

9. who did you get this bulletin from?
My good friend Heather

10. Other than your bed, what are your favorite things in your room?
My clothes and my computer

11. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
As I do! I want a tattoo soooooo bad.... I just keep fighting the urge to get one!

12. Who is in the room with you?
Nobody

13. What are you wearing on your feet?
Nothing

14. What is/are your favorite pair of shoes?
My black shoes

15. Who was the last person you told you loved them?
Probably my brother

16. Do you get along with your parents?
Lately.... yes, I normally do

17. What were you doing before this?
Checking my e-mail

18. What's the closest item near you that is blue?
My sheets have blue strips

19. What are you watching?
not watching anything

20. thinking of someone right now?
Yes

21. What's the most abnormal thing you've done in the past 4 days?
um..... abnormal for a normal person?!? My job is abnormal! You'd think I was a perv if I put it here!

22. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans

23. What is the last movie you watched?
I started watching Santa Clause 3 at my parents.... but I fell a sleep

24. what do you currently hear right now?
Nothing

25. Do you have pets?
Nope, but I want a dog

26. When did you last take a picture with someone?
Prob Vegas

27. Where's your favorite place to be?
With people I love/care about

28. Where did you sleep last?
My bed

29. Where do you shop the most?
Target

30. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
From someone else and I'm not telling who!

3. Who are you talking to on aim?
don't use aim

34. Are you happy with where you are?
I go with Heather on this one as happy as I could be

35. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I dont think so.... but I would take it on a case by case basis

36. Who is/are your best friend(s)?
my brother and my best friend KT

37. Plans for tomorrow?
Filling out more job applications, doing dishes, shopping for food

40. Describe your dream car?
A Ford ranger that gets 30 mpgs

41. Describe the background on your cell phone.
It's my sister when I took them out the eat a million years ago

43. Are you ready for work?
Don't work tomorrow

44. Where do you live?
On land

47. Describe what you're wearing.
scrub pants and a t-shirt

50. Do you sleep naked?
negative...who really wants to know this question, talk about random

51. Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Yes

52. Do you burn easily in the sun?
yes, it looks so nasty

53. Do you speak another language besides English?
I speak fluent "Debbie"

54. What did you do last weekend?
nothing

55. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
My family on thanksgiving

2 comments:

S'mee said...

This was fun to read. I say if you feel the urge for a tat get a henna one. It will fade as will your desire for one. Easy to change, easy to remove and it won't look funky when you are old and saggy.

Red said...

i agree with you for the same reasons :-)