Monday, April 22, 2013

The Visa Is In!


This has been an eventful day... so I will start at the top!

Early this morning I took Moose to the dog park. We had a fun time, until two husky dogs came and they were bullies. Anyone who knows Moose know's he's a very gentle dog but they kept circling around him trying to make a fight. He was a good boy and just ignored them. But it was still annoying for both of us. Even their owner said the dogs are bullies. Why do people bring their dogs if they can't behave! Its one thing to have them at home its another to actually drag them in the car.... okay rant over! Its fun to socialize with the people and their dogs. Tomorrow I plan on taking him again. 

******THE MAIN EVENT!******

My working holiday visa came through!! So I could legally fly to Australia today and start working (dare I say another life?!?) :-D 

It is very tempting. But I think I will wait a little bit longer. I've spent the rest of the day speaking with travel agency recruiters, wired some money to my Australia bank account, and cleaned mine and Baby Bird's room. The recruiter I spoke with today said that since its getting into winter its getting really slow and it might be a good idea to wait. This work well for me anyways because I was thinking of waiting until January so it would be a new tax year. And it allows me to keep saving money.  I'm looking forward to what the future holds. 

Although there is so much happening evil/sadness in the world I take comfort that Jesus is my Savior and makes up for where I fail. 


Near Apollo Bay, Victoria, Australia 

No comments: