Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Windy Day!

Title says it all, a lot of wind. Makes it so I can't do much outside. Gives me time to clean and write in the blog.  My sisters Keamy and Ginger came over and we are attempting to play a video game. We stink! It is a good thing my life is not actually dependent on saving some warrior person. 

The bombing in Boston has made me think more of the importance of being prepared for emergencies/disasters. And the importance of spiritual preparedness. 

After thought: 
When I was in Utah I went to visit my Grandma. It was a very nice visit. We talked about a lot including some of her thoughts about the future and her testimony of Jesus. She told me she felt the Savior would return in her grandchildren's lifetime. And although there are difficult times ahead that if I stayed close to the Lord, life would work out okay. I wish remembered and wrote down sooner all she said.  It was a touching experience it left me feeling so loved. I felt that I was listening to a great sermon such as when Alma was talking to his son Helaman sharing his testimony and important advice Alma 36-37.





No comments: