Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Saturday! Day 103


I'm doing a year long journal. And figured I'd try to keep this blog more active. And since its pretty easy to copy and paste... there ya go :-P

Little Brother's (LB) house has come a long ways. He's done a lot of work and it shows. The house is very comfortable.We came to Cedar in the morning and did shopping. 

Afterwards we went to Frisco for some exploring.There's so much to see around area. There were not any do not enter signs (last time I went there was a large sign that said "do not enter your life is in danger)", so we went all they way up to the mines! I gotta say it is VERY cool! Thankfully we lived. The mines go down so far you can't see the end. We dropped a rock or two down and it took a good 10-12 seconds to reach the bottom! Moose (my dog) came along as did LB's dog Valkyrie (a black lab mix). Look below see the treasures we found! I love exploring. 

There's a lot of wildlife around this area of Utah. I love to see animals in the wild. It brings me happiness. Animals I saw today: Bald eagle, antelope  deer, cow and cow babies, horse and horse babies, coyote, rabbit, lizard, crow, and a mouse (dead)!

This evening(night?) I went to visit my old work and had a nice visit with some of the awesome nurses there. 










No comments: