Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Big News

Some of you could already see this coming but D2 and I are officially engaged!!!

Here's how it went down

After I got off work this morning we went down to disneyland. D2 had this idea to try and hit as many of the camera people to take our picture. So thats what we did, the last planned stop was out front of disneyland near the flowers of mickey. We took so pictures, but D2 was not pleased with something, and asked the lady to take a few more pictures. Next thing I know is he is on one knee with a ring asking me to marry him. I was a little shocked, but in my gut I knew something was up. By the way I said yes. The disneyland people were so great they took lots of pictures of us and were so sweet. After all that we decided to go walk around d-land a little bit more. We got on the horseless carriage and told the driver we had just gotten engaged; we were given a private ride up to the castle. But all the way up to the castle the lady was yelling "These people just got engaged!" to ever single person we passed. I think I turned a very red, and was extremely pleased to get off the car. The people of main street smiled, waved, and some clapped. All in all the driver made this day even more memorable. By the way before you ask no date set yet. We are planning on getting married in the temple, but thats about as far as our planning has come.

I've been up since yesterday (2/13/08) at 4:30pm; I'm a little tired now so I will attempted to write more at a later date.

No comments: