Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lunch With GP


Its been a fun filled day! I took GP out to lunch at Red Robin. We got some yummy food. We ate a french onion soup and I highly recommend it. The food is kinda expensive there, but the soup was about $5 not too badl. 

After lunch I finished up some online education course needed for working in Australia. It sounds like I will have to start on the general ward (Tele/Medsurg) and progress into ER. It is disappointing but either way it will work out. I'm working with two agencies because I want to keep my options open. I figure I will be available to work Monday-Wednesday for one and the other agency Thursday-Saturday and off Sunday. One has better benefits but it doesn't offer sponsorship the other one offers sponsorship after 3 months but the perks are a little lesson.  Random tidbit of information all the shifts are 8 hours.

 Also I booked a room for 10 days at a hostel which is super cheap and I'm hoping to find a flatmate within 10 days!


No comments: