Wednesday, October 29, 2008

um, nothing better to do

I'm in an area called ER 2 tonight. At the start of my shift it was very busy now it's come to halt and NOTHING has happened for the last 3 hours. I still got another 2 hours to go!

We'll the lab gal just came in to do AM labs on my hold pt's.

Gosh it's nice to have night that's not crazy busy... but this is not what I was looking for. LOL :-)

Well I just check on my peeps, both just wanna sleep.

Life is good, nothing new to report. Peace out.

2 comments:

Ebster The Mormonhippie said...

I'm just wondering if you hate your job or not. If u do, why don't U transfer. If u don't, well, I guess I couldn't understand that even if you explained it to me

Anonymous said...

Hate is a strong word.... I really, really, really don't like it.


Red