Sunday, August 12, 2012

YSA Conference Notes (The panel discussion)

The panel was kinda question and answer. People from the audience could send a text to a number and moderators asked a the panel of several people to answer/give their thoughts on.

One person was a YSA (who was pretty funny), the mayor of Adelanto, and a blogger from Rancho (I think).
Some of my notes
*Live by example
*Don't try to argue your point
*Show love
*Can't have aggression and a good conversation
*Live close to the Lord.

Use social media to share the gospel.

AND

Social Media is a gift from God and is to be used to share the gospel. I had not given it much thought but in this technological age more people are able to learn about about the gospel of Jesus Christ through the internet. Write on forums. Stand up for your beliefs. Everything about the conference touch a part of my heart and made me want to live a little better.

No comments: