Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BACK!

My sister informed me that she was still checking my blog hoping that I would post something again. I started to think about and I enjoy the little bit of bloging I did. So here it goes...... again :-)

Quick little up date, I work day-shift now at General hospital the best hospital in the area! I'm working in ER as a RN (yes that's registered nut). Work has been driving me crazy, but with the poor economic times I really can't complain. I have probably one of the few jobs that I can pick up as much overtime as my heart desires.

A few months back a dog her named Akie (a-key)came to live with me. She's my good buddy and gets my outta bed nice and early every morning. Akie is a 6 month old black lab who came home house trained. I felt pretty lucky not to have to clean any poo-poo up! Akie is a good girl, except when she murders a poor neighborhood animal (chicken) who I really didn't like either =) But none the less Akie is now a murder. You can probably guess what her nickname is!

I've joined a plant club of sorts makes it so I can get into few of the big arboretums in so-cal for free. Yes I understand that this means I've now passed the point of no return I HAVE A VERY BORING LIFE...lol

Anywho, I'll attempt to keep this updated ;-/ Maybe I'll take pictures of my plants at arboretums. TTYL

2 comments:

Ebster The Mormonhippie said...

the arboredum is awesome!! you should also consider going to the wild animal park because its awesome too and you get to see a lot of animals that are...wild ;D. Akie isn't a murderer btw, shes a dog and so any life she takes is strictly on YOUR shoulders (JK,JK)lol... ty for posting
you've inspired me to actually maybe post again on my blog...sometime.

S'mee said...

SHE LIVES!

I've missed you, glad I keep checking!

O.k. Next post! : )